Your cart is empty
What are the stages of manufacturing folding cartons?
There are many steps involve in preparing folding cartons. For example,
Different design layouts are prepared.
- Than Repressing is done with the help of machines. It means different sheets are unrolled and cut according to the requirements
- Than sheets are cut keeping the designs in view. This process is called die making.
- Than it comes printing which is the main step.
- After printing is completed manufacturers start cutting and creasing the sheets according to the given measurement
- After completing printing and cutting, recycling is started to minimize the wastage
- In the end all the sheets are glued t gather to give the final shapes to the carton.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No